Post Gym Hairstyles Using Oribe Dry Spray
Posted on September 1, 2015 by Bell Tower
Post-Gym Hairstyles Using Dry Texturizing Spray
Thanks to Dry Texturizing Spray’s ability to instantly give all hair types a boost, reviving your tresses after a workout is easy. Here are five different looks that you can create using this award-winning texturizing spray.
1. Wear your hair up into a ponytail and spray the ends with Dry for a fuller look.
2. Apply Dry around the hairline and backcomb for volume, then style your hair up into a perfectly undone bun.
3. Create a side part and mist the bottom half of your hair with Dry for extra body, hold and grip. Sweep the hair to the opposite side of the part and make a basic or fishtail braid.
4. After hitting the showers and styling your hair into sleek and straight locks, create sexy, lived-in texture with a finishing touch of Dry.
5. Wear your hair in a bun or braids during your workout to create a post-gym, loose and wavy look. Spray Dry at the roots and massage into the scalp for volume, and then all over hair for added texture and lift.
Bonus Look: For the guys, use Dry to absorb dirt, oil and odors while adding lift and a matte finish.