Achieving bridal bliss
Posted on February 24, 2012 by Bell Tower
Bridal season is right around the corner! If you’re a bride-to-be who’s feeling a little unsure about what you should do in order to wow when you’re walking down the aisle, follow our beauty checklist to make sure that you look great for the big day!
- 12 Weeks Before Wedding: Schedule a series of 3 Peels or Microdermabrasion Treatments so your skin will be glowing! If you’re thinking about a more extreme change like extensions or injectable advanced skincare, schedule your consultations now!
- 4 Weeks Before Wedding: Schedule one massage per week…you’ll be amazed at how much stress they will relieve! Have your trial hair and makeup services done to ensure that there are no surprises on the big day.
- 2 Weeks Before Wedding: Now’s the time to plump that pucker or fill in those lines if you opted for injectables!
- 1 Week Before Wedding: Have a Body Contour Wrap to look the best in your dress!
- 1-2 Days Before Wedding: Have your manicure and pedicure done (we love Shellac – it’ll last through the honeymoon!). Why not treat your bridal party to the same in lieu of attendants’ gifts?
- Wedding Day: You’ll be relaxed and worry-free when you and your bridal party enjoy your hair and makeup services. Add some champagne & catering from our cafe and you’re all set for a morning of pampering with the girls! Don’t forget to purchase hairspray and your lip products for touch-ups after dinner. Also check out our Bride’s Prep and Polish, listed on our Packages page for an all-in-one option. Customized packages for you and your party may be created by contacting Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org.